(WBTW) – We’re excited to announce our new Storm Tracker 13 weather app powered by The Weather Company!
The new and improved app features a beautiful design and an easy-to-use experience with quick access to your local weather.
Our trusted weather forecasters provide you with the most recent and accurate hour-by-hour, daily, and 8-day forecasts for the Grand Strand, Pee Dee and beyond, all in the palm of your hand, wherever you go.
This free local weather app from News13 provides personalized and location-based current conditions, radar, severe weather alerts, and school closure information. Set up personalized weather alerts to keep you and your family safe, even when traveling to the United States.
- Last minute alerts
- Custom traffic settings
- Customize push alerts, choose the updates you want to receive
- Geo tags allow you to get alerts specific to your region
GET THE STORM TRACKER 13 APP
Features and improvements:
- Current conditions, based on your geographic or preferred location
- Interactive radar that lets you track inclement weather in Western Michigan and beyond
- Daily forecasts as text and video
- Storm Team 8 8 Day Forecast
- Severe weather alerts customizable to your location
- Information on school closures and delays
- Power outage updates
- Seasonal content like beach and boating forecasts
- News 13 livestream for news bulletins, weather reports and breaking news
- The latest weather headlines from News13 and the meteorologists in Storm Tracker 13 you trust.