You might have come across such websites that ask you to log in before giving you access to their content. If this website is a site that you trust and visit frequently, chances are you’ve already registered on it, but if it’s happening on a random website that you don’t trust , this could be irritating, especially if this website asks directly to sign in with your Google account. So, here I will tell you how to turn off sign in with Google account on websites.
Also, read | 3 Ways to Sign Out, Delete Google Account from Old Android Phone
Stop the “Sign in with a Google account” pop-up window
You can end the connection with the Google prompt on websites from your Google Account settings. However, if you have already allowed certain websites to access your Google Account, you can easily remove third-party access from your Google Account at any time.
For now, let’s move on to the steps to stop this annoying pop-up once and for all.
1. Open any browser on your PC and navigate to the My Google Account page. You will need to sign in to your Google Account if you haven’t already.
2. Now click on “Security” in the left side menu.
3. On the Security page, scroll until you see the “Connection to other sites” heading and click “Login with Google”.
4. When the next page opens, find the “Google Account Login Prompts” toggle and click to turn it off.
5. Now you will see an “Update” pop-up message at the bottom, which means your settings are saved.
That’s it. This is how you can turn off the “Sign in with a Google Account” pop-up window on any website. For more Google tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join GadgetsToUse telegram group, or for the latest review videos, subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.