When it comes to playing slots online at Magician Slots Casino, you have a few options. You can play on your tablet or desktop, but one of the most popular options is through your cell phone! However, there are two different ways to play on mobile: websites and apps. Does this sound like gibberish? Don’t worry, we’re going to break down the differences between mobile website versions and mobile slots apps, so read on to find out more!
Slots for mobile websites
In the early 2000s, the only way to play slots online was to connect to your internet connection and play on a computer! Tons of casino games had websites online, so when cell phones came along they weren’t sure what to do with! Mobile apps weren’t quite a thing back then, so many companies have just tried to shrink the website down to mobile size – that sounds reasonable, right? Well, not quite. There are a few issues that arise from this:
– Unless a website is optimized for mobile, it will often be a bit claustrophobic and compressed
– Many cell phones struggle with complex mobile websites so they can seem a bit clunky and slow
– Due to the small screen and the developers who integrate a lot of features, the buttons are often too small and our fingers are too big to press them!
It’s not that bad though – tons of online slot sites these days are fully optimized for mobile, and as long as your phone isn’t old it can perform just fine.
Mobile slot machine applications
You might get the impression that we’re a bit biased against mobile website placements, and you’d be right. They can be good, but it must be said that mobile slots apps are usually a much better option. There are tons of reasons for this, and we’re going to list a few:
– Mobile apps are generally optimized for mobile, which makes them much smoother than mobile websites.
– The small screen size is taken into account before the app is created, so you are unlikely to find any buttons that are too small for your fingers.
– Mobile apps are downloadable and therefore are much more conservative when it comes to data usage
In general we have to say that mobile slots are simply a better option. This is basically because mobile apps are designed specifically for mobile, whereas websites were originally designed for computers. Companies then try to move these sites to mobile, and it can be either a success or a disaster!
Mobile websites vs mobile apps
All in all, in our opinion the answer to your question is obvious – slots games in the form of mobile apps are by far the superior option – you can be sure that they are optimized for mobile and aren’t a clunky desktop-to-mobile port. If this all doesn’t make sense, give it a try – play your favorite game on both the mobile app and the website version and see for yourself – who knows, maybe this problem will be resolved in the future!
Organizer of exasperating humility. Contractor. The zombie guru. Professional designer. Future teen idol.