ATLANTA – Transportation Insight Holding Company announced the rollout of a new web and mobile application for carriers.
Part of the Beon™ digital logistics platform, the new web and mobile carrier application gives a network of 80,000 carriers direct access to smart tools that increase the flexibility of carrier operations, from finding loads to changing payment options.
The web and mobile application provides carriers with a direct integration point to Nolan Transportation Group & Transportation Insight’s digital freight and warehousing networks, and access to over $15 billion in transportation spend for shippers from small and medium-sized (SMB) and Fortune 500 companies. With Beon Carrier, carriers of all sizes get more freight, options, information and support, giving them better control of their assets and their operations.
- Search, Bid, and Reserve Loadouts: The Beon Carrier Loadboard allows users to easily find loads that match their needs, then bid and reserve with a single click.
- Post It Now and On-Demand Freight Matching: Carriers can post their truck’s location via the Post It Now feature and use real-time smart algorithms to match their capacity with the best options available, at the right price . Posting multiple trucks is just as easy while managing all matching results with advanced search and filter functionality.
- Easy Tender Acceptance: Whether dedicated lanes or smart freight matching, Beon Carrier allows users to easily accept or decline freight offers or submit a counter offer directly from the tender view.
- Check payment status: Beon Carrier makes it easy to find and view the payment status of all recent uploads and offers 24/7 support for any payment request.
- Fast and flexible payment options: Beon Carrier introduces new payment options with direct deposit, offering 1-day and 2-day payment for carriers with low fees and the ability to change payment terms for individual shipments . Drivers no longer need to deal with delays at truck stops to get paid, as they receive digital payment on the go.
- Document management on the go: Easily upload documents or photos directly through the Beon Carrier app, enabling timely processing of shipments and accessories.
“Over the years, our carrier network has been critical to our growth and success as a company,” said Geoff Kelley, President and Chief Operating Officer of TI Holding Company. “We are developing technology that evolves with our operators and their needs, giving them the tools and flexibility needed in ever-changing market conditions. Beon Carrier is leveling the playing field for carriers of all sizes with digital products and tools that work for them, wherever they are.
Beon Carrier replaces the old NTGVision portal for carriers. Additional features and programs will be launched in the coming months, including improved in-app track and trace and carrier loyalty programs.
“We have invested significantly in designing and optimizing our operator-facing organization, both people and technology,” said Drew Herpich, chief commercial officer of TI Holding Company. “The most important role we play as a 3PL is to make life easier for our carriers, while giving them the resources and tools to grow their business. I couldn’t be more excited to see these products in the hands of our carriers and to see our employees continue to support them as they take them to the next level. »
To learn more about the Beon Carrier web and mobile app, visit www.ntgfreight.com/beon-carrier.
To learn more about Beon’s digital logistics platform or the full portfolio of supply chain solutions from TI and NTG, visit www.transportationinsight.com and www.ntgfreight.com.
TI Holding Company is a portfolio company of Gryphon Investors, a leading private equity firm focused on profitable growth and improving the competitiveness of middle market companies in partnership with experienced management.
The Trucker News Staff produces engaging content not only for TheTrucker.com, but also for The Trucker Newspaper, which has served the trucking industry for over 30 years. With a focus on drivers, the Trucker News team aims to provide relevant and objective content regarding the trucking segment of the transportation industry. The Trucker News team is based in Little Rock, Arkansas.