The following information explains our legal position regarding email subscriptions. If you do not agree with some or all of them, you should not subscribe to our emails.
- Subscriptions are purchased in accordance with UK spam laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
- All personal data relating to subscriptions is kept secure and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- No personal data is transmitted to third parties or shared with companies / individuals outside the company that operates this website. We may, however, distribute content and emails on behalf of relevant third parties.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information held about you by the email newsletter program of this website. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please write to Database & Subscriptions Manager, TNT Magazine, 152-160 City Road, London, UK, EC1V2NX.
- Email marketing campaigns posted by this website or its owners may contain actual email tracking functionality. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include: opening emails, forwarding emails, clicking on links in email content, times, dates and frequency of activity, between others. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and provide the user with more relevant content based on their activity.
- In accordance with UK spam laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, subscribers have the option to unsubscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign.
- Our emails may contain a single unique campaign tracking code to tell us if our emails are open and to verify clicks on links or advertisements in the email. We may use this information for any purposes, including determining which of our emails are of most interest to users, asking if users who do not open our emails want to continue to receive them, and to inform our advertisers. in the total number of users who clicked on their ads. The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email. If you do not want the pixel downloaded to your device, you should choose to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
- Some subscriptions can be processed manually. By subscribing to a newsletter, we give your consent to manual processing.
- We are registered with the ICO and take your privacy and your rights seriously.