TD introduces a new intelligent information suite with personalized, real-time information that is relevant to customers’ banking needs.
TORONTO, December 7, 2021 / CNW / – As more customers embrace digital banking, TD continues to enhance the mobile experience with new guided solutions that leverage the data, analytics and artificial intelligence capabilities of the bank.
âAt TD, we recognize the importance of creating personalized and meaningful banking experiences for our customers, regardless of how they choose to bank,â said Rizwan Khalfan, Head of Digital and Payments, TD Bank Group. âWe want to give our customers who use digital properties actionable information tailored to their needs. “
TD introduced new digital information to the TD app designed to provide customers with guided self-service options based on their transaction history. This information provides proactive guidance to help customers intuitively perform an action without having to search the app or navigate to the external site.
- Global money transfer notification – Customers who make an international money transfer to a third party will have the option to send money securely via TD Global Transfer directly from their TD account in the TD app. TD Global Money Transfer is a unique and innovative marketplace that offers TD customers the convenience and choice of how they send money almost anywhere in the world.
- Access card renewal alerts – Customers will now receive targeted information through the TD app notifying them that a new TD Access Card is on its way when the card has expired, explaining options for activating their card as well as useful information about the card’s features, including how their The TD Access Card can be used to make online or in-app purchases and pay recurring bills.
Digital information has also been introduced into the mobile experience to help TD Direct Investing customers when they open a new account with future information based on the frequency of their investing activity.
- The direct investment customer journey – Providing proactive engagement to TD Direct Investing clients, digital information will direct clients to practical information and educational resources. As soon as a TD Direct Investing account has been opened, clients will receive information such as how to find a listing or how to set up an investment watchlist on the TD Direct Investing trading platform and walk them through the steps to make their first investment. Once the account is funded, the information will inform clients of the tools and educational resources available to them to help them build their investment confidence and make them a more informed investor. The launch of this experience caters to the mindset of DIY investors, helping them to remain able to manage their investment journey on their own.
These experiences build on TD’s introduction of AI-powered information to support cash flow management for personal banking customers with predictive insights into their upcoming transactions:
- An overview of the low balance forecast to alert customers who may experience a low balance over the next two weeks so that they can prioritize their large spending needs, and;
- Upcoming Transactions Overview to provide a list of upcoming invoices over the next two weeks based on recurring transactions to help customers with cash flow issues.
In each case, customers have personalized contextual options, such as the ability to transfer funds and view their upcoming payment schedule to better plan their financial obligations.
TD is focused on delivering connected experiences across its platforms, anticipating the growing digital needs of diverse customers and introducing accessible ways to support them on their financial journey. In 2022, TD expects to have over 30 live digital information designed to deliver proactive guided customer experiences within the mobile app.
âWe are seeing through high levels of engagement in these experiences that digital information is an effective way to support our customers with relevant information in a digital environment,â said Khalfan. âAs we continue to evolve to meet the changing needs of our customers, we are committed to finding new ways to support their digital trust. “
About TD Bank Group
The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (âTDâ or the âBankâ). TD is the fifth largest bank in North America by asset and serves more than 26 million customers in three key companies operating in a number of locations in financial centers around the world: Canadian Retail, including TD Canada Trust, TD Auto Finance Canada, TD Wealth (Canada), TD Direct Investing and TD Insurance; US Retail, including TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient BankÂ®, TD Auto Finance US, TD Wealth (US) and an investment in The Charles Schwab Corporation; and Wholesale Banking Services, including TD Securities. TD is also one of the world’s leading online financial services companies, with more than 15 million active online and mobile customers. TD had 1.7 trillion Canadian dollars in assets on October 31, 2021. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades under the symbol “TD” on the Toronto and the New York Stock Exchanges.
SOURCE TD Bank Group
For more information: Lisa Bodnar, [emailÂ protected], 647-688-4547