ZoomInfo (NASDAQ:ZI), a global leader in modern go-to-market software, data and intelligence, earned 28 #1 rankings out of 101 total placements in the G2 Fall 2022 Grid® Reports, the most number of top rankings in the history of ZoomInfo.
Overall, the company received 167 awards in G2 Fall 2022 reports, which also include G2’s Momentum and Index Reports. ZoomInfo’s products have captured the top spots in every Buyer Intent Data and Lead Capture Tool Grid, including a debut in the Enterprise Grid for Intent Data Tools of the buyer.
“ZoomInfo is the most innovative all-in-one platform for B2B go-to-market teams and our customers have responded with record-breaking positive reviews,” said ZoomInfo Founder and CEO Henry Schuck. “We will continue to deliver a premium customer experience that enables businesses of all sizes to increase revenue effectively and efficiently.”
For the 10th consecutive quarter, ZoomInfo has been ranked as the #1 enterprise solution in the Sales Intelligence and Marketing Account Intelligence sections. Also note:
- In total, ZoomInfo locations covered 83 different grids in 25 unique categories.
- ZoomInfo has topped at least 23 different grids for eight consecutive quarters.
- ZoomInfo was named the #1 enterprise solution in seven different sections.
- ZoomInfo retained its top spot in Marketing Account Intelligence’s Global and Mid-Market grids for the 19th consecutive quarter.
- ZoomInfo tied or bettered 41 of its 43 top-two rankings in the prior quarter.
- Chorus by ZoomInfo appeared on 15 charts, including the #2 placements in the overall Conversation Intelligence and Sales Coaching sections.
The following customer reviews contributed to ZoomInfo’s category leadership on G2:
- “ZoomInfo is the only source for accurate business data and phone/email numbers. Also, this all-inclusive set offers us a variety of ICP mapping filters. As a result, our sales cycle was shortened by several weeks. » – Associate Marketing Director, Enterprise User
- “What I like most about Zoominfo is the large database, wide range of features and easy to use interface. Having an account manager who can answer questions and a resource center with movies that explain the features of the platform is extremely helpful. – Regional Sales Manager, Mid Market User
Fall 2022 Grid® reports are based on G2’s unique algorithm, which calculates real-time customer satisfaction and market presence scores, based on user reviews and aggregated data from online and social media sources. ZoomInfo’s high ranking in these categories underscores how best-in-class data powers every step of a sales and marketing professional’s workflow, and reveals the need for an automated path to business intelligence. marketing.
Investments No. 1 (28)
Buyer intent data tools
Buyer Intent Data Tools: Business
Buyer Intent Data Tools: Middle Market
Buyer Intent Data Tools: Small Businesses
Lead Capture: Business
Lead capture: middle market
Lead Capture: Small Business
Email Verification: Middle Market
Email Verification: Small Business
Lead Intelligence: Business
Lead Intelligence: middle market
Lead mining: middle market
Lead mining: small business
Market intelligence: business
Market intelligence: middle market
Marketing Account Intelligence
Marketing Account Intelligence: Business
Marketing Account Intelligence: Middle Market
Data quality: middle market
Business Intelligence: Business
Business intelligence: small businesses
Account Data Management: Business
Pitches n° 2 (20)
AI sales assistant
AI Sales Assistant: Enterprise
AI Sales Assistant: Mid-Market
AI Sales Assistant: Small Business
Account Data Management
Account Data Management: Mid-Market
Account Data Management: Small Business
Conversational Intelligence: Business
Conversational Intelligence: Middle Market
Sales Coaching: Mid-Market
Sales Coaching: Small Business
Business intelligence: middle market
Data quality: business
Lead Intelligence: Small Businesses
Market intelligence: small businesses
Marketing Account Intelligence: Small Business
Visitor identification: middle market
No. 1 placements per quarter
Fall 2022: 28
Fall 2020: 19
Summer 2022: 23
Summer 2020: 10
Spring 2022: 25
Spring 2020: 7
Winter 2022: 27
Winter 2020: 8
Fall 2021: 26
Fall 2019: 8
Summer 2021: 27
Summer 2019: 5
Spring 2021: 26
Spring 2019: 5
Winter 2021: 22
Winter 2019: 3